Click on the box below and enter the password when asked. It is the same as the gate combination printed on the back of your membership card. If you are using Internet Explorer and have Google Toolbar installed, you have to "allow Pop-ups from this site" on the toolbar.
Click OK or press Enter and you will be able to view the present and past membership lists plus any other private club documents.
October 6, 2013
Geotextile Runway Proposal
Andre Laurent and Richard Staron have put together a proposal for the installation of a Geotextile Runway at our field. Click here to read a 10 page document in PDF format concerning all aspects of this runway system. It might take a short time to download the document to your computer. As of the summer of 2014, the runway is now complete.
December 18, 2008
The present executive has defined the term guest as follows to eliminate any confusion:
A guest is defined as a fellow modeller who would accompany a current paid-up club member to our field to fly his or her aircraft a maximum of three times during one complete flying season. This guest must provide proof of MAAC or AMA.
- Any current paid-up member is permitted to bring a guest to our field to fly his or her aircraft.
- The host member must be present during the time that the guest is at the field.
- The host member is responsible for all actions of the guest.
- It would not be in good taste to bring a guest to the field on a busy day or at certain busy times on the weekend, unless the guest flies instead of the host member.
- Also, the guest should not be flying at the same time as the host member if there are other club members waiting to fly.
(copyright © 2000-2017 - RCFCT)